Social Media 2012 - MRS Conference
Hear case studies from Mumsnet, Channel 4, LOCOG, Saxo Capital Markets, Energiser, Immediate Media (formally BBC Magazines).
- Gain fresh insights into social media trends and user bevaviour in the UK and beyond
- How to behave online to get the best results from social media initiatives
- Commercialising communities without alienating them
- How leading brands are using Twitter and Facebook to to respond to key audiences
- Tracking, managing and repairing brand reputations in the online world
- Tools and techniques for accurately measuring ROI of social media projects
For more information, please visit:
TBC - London.
MRS Members: £435. Non Members: £565. All costs quoted are subject to addition of VAT at 20%.