Marketing Research Association
In the US, MRA (The Marketing Research Association) has elected five new members to its Board of Directors. The five, who will be officially sworn in at the close of the MRA annual conference in June, are:
‘The MRA includes members from every market research niche,’ explains CEO Larry Brownell. ‘Our new Board members reflect our growing professional diversity and will ensure we continue to provide solid leadership to market research providers and consumers.’
- David Ashley – Program Analyst, Department of Homeland Security
- Ginger Blazier – Senior Vice President, Directions in Research
- Elisa Galloway – President, Galloway Research Service
- Anne Hedde – President and CEO, Lightspeed Research
- Carla Lindemann – Chief Operating Officer, Issues and Answers Network.
Established in 1957, the MRA has an international membership made up of companies and professionals engaged in all segments of marketing and opinion research, and is online at www.mra-net.org .
Last month, the association launched the Exchange Evaluation Program, a portal where clients, agencies and sub-contractors can evaluate and comment on each other’s services online.