Word of Mouth Marketing Association
The Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) has appointed eight new Board Directors, who will officially start their terms at the next Board meeting.
This is WOMMA's third Board election since the association was first established in 2004.
New members include marketers and researchers from major brands, agencies, and word of mouth specialty firms:
The association says the new members are representative of the diversity of companies that have embraced the consumer-driven power of word of mouth marketing.
- Rod Brooks, Vice President & CMO, PEMCO Mutual Insurance Company
- Liana Frey, Chief of Staff, Marketing, Dell
- Spike Jones, Firestarter, Brains on Fire
- Ed Keller, CEO, The Keller Fay Group (Incumbent)
- Matt Moog, Founder and CEO, Viewpoints Network
- David Rabjohns, CEO, MotiveQuest
- Stuart Sheldon, President - Atlanta Division, Escalate
- Amanda Van Nuys, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Organic.
The eight join the following existing members of WOMMA’s Board:
According to a study conducted by PQ Media, the value of word of mouth marketing industry reached an estimated $1.35bn in 2007.
- John Bell, Managing Director/Executive Creative Director, 360 Digital Influence, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
- Idil Cakim, Vice President, Interactive Media, GolinHarris
- Sam Decker, Vice President, Marketing and Products, Bazaarvoice
- Paul Rand, Partner, Global Chief Development and Innovation Officer, Ketchum Communications
- Laura Shuler, Chief Strategy Officer, President (U.S.), Jack Morton Worldwide
- Scott Wilder, General Manager, Online Communities, Intuit
- Julie Wittes Schlack, Vice President, Innovation and Design, Communispace Corporation
- Dave Balter (Observer), CEO, BzzAgent
- Pete Blackshaw (Observer), CMO, Nielsen BuzzMetrics.
Web site: www.womma.org .