Senior Researcher, Quant - Top Insights Career, Sydney
$AUD 60-90,000 package - (Posted May 29 2014)
COMPANY: Resources Group, advertiser's ref: GH13414, MrWeb ref 111480
JOB SPEC: My client is on an exciting path to becoming one of the most inspiration insights and creative consultancies in Australia.
They are continuing to grow the team and are now seeking mid-level quantitative researchers (3-6years) who will be part of shaping and building the business to realise this future!
The position of Quantitative Consultant is full-service, customised research with key accountabilities across the full research project lifecycle:
- Defining clients’ needs
- Scoping out projects using quantitative (and qual when needed) methodologies
- Overseeing the smooth delivery of projects
- Analysing, interpreting and uncovering key insights which are commercially useful
- Presenting engagingly at workshops and in the board room
- Taking increasing responsibility for key accounts
- Leading junior team members
- Building your expertise in brand & communications, advertising & planning
It will be “stretchy” giving you lots of variety across projects and clients and will set you on a course for an amazing career in insights.
This agency is most known for their work in the advertising and branding space and they are increasingly involved in that strategic planning element of reviewing brand & ad performance and also helping create new campaigns and involved in the creative/planning stage.
If you want to step up and make a positive change in your research career get in touch for all the details. First, make sure you fit the following criteria:
- c. 3-6 years quantitative market research experience
- Ideally experience in another leading boutique or global agency
- High academic achiever and quick to learn
- Ideally some proven experience and love for brand & communications
- SPSS/Q skills will be a big plus
WHO TO CONTACT: Please contact Gemma Hughes at Resources Group on +61 2 9258 1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
Email this job to a friend.
Add this job to your personal planner.
View your planner without adding this job.
GO back to Job Search page.