COMPANY: Research Recruitment, advertiser's ref: RR477, MrWeb ref 91341
JOB SPEC: Research with a social conscious. Generate answers that maximise the utility of your quant-qual know-how!
Research with real meaning and value
Excellent salary $$$$$
Work with the best
Do you want to look forward to Mondays??? A rare opportunity has arisen for a senior researcher with 4+ years experience to join a highly regarded social research consultancy. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful organisation where your demonstration of high end research skills and commitment will be rewarded with stability and success.
As a Senior Researcher you will be responsible for working independently across most aspects of design, management and reporting. You will contribute to proposal writing and be accountable for running your own projects as well as being part of the team on larger ongoing studies.
Your primary functions will be:
Providing your knowledgeable input into the research – including questionnaire design, sampling, weighting, analysis and reporting
Full project and client management
Preparation of technical reports
Ensuring quality, accuracy and timely delivery of research projects and data outputs
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills:
· An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Commerce, Psychology or a related discipline
· At least 4 years experience in a commercial research agency
· Experience in tracking and evaluation research
· Exceptional writing skills - ability to document survey procedures and produce publication quality technical and methodological reports
· Demonstrated, excellent project and client management skills
· Demonstrated ability to organise and work on several studies at a time
· Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and SPSS
· Must be willing to work in a very ‘hands on’ project role
WHO TO CONTACT: Cathy Boyle on +61 2 9953 5833, Skype: research-recruitment or email your CV to Cathy
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
GO back to Job Search page.