COMPANY: Toluna, advertiser's ref: N/A, MrWeb ref 91405
Purpose / Summary of key responsibilities
Responsible for managing ToLuna's market research projects (FS/SO), the Project Manager will be representing ToLuna to our wide range of clients on the global market.
The Project Managerís goal is to co-ordinate the project from beginning to end under a strict schedule, handling several projects simultaneously, interacting with the different members of the ToLuna team and communicating efficiently with the clients.
The challenge is to deliver a high quality product and service in a tight timeframe in order to meet the client's expectations.
Responsible of the delivery of the projects:
- Take full responsibility on projects assigned.
- Meeting the timeline expectations while maintaining our high quality standards - target CSat of minimum 96%
- Ensuring smooth running and timely delivery of all projects originating from the respective office.
- Support the sales teams at the proposal stage, consulting on complex projects
Responsibilities & Tasks
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Able to use all tools and processes to their full extent
- Manage multiple workloads successfully by planning and prioritizing projects
- Proactively plan suggest and agree project deadlines with client
- Demonstrate understanding of questionnaire design and able to use a consultative approach to suggest alternatives to client
- Liaise effectively with other departments/partners to plan his/hers workload
- Write comprehensive and self explanatory briefing notes for scripters and check the most complex scripts
- Organize attend and lead Kick Off meetings without line manager support.
- Able to act as a consultant to provide timely and good advice and problem solution for clients
- Offer services to act as back up to other project managers if they need assistance
- Demonstrate good and effective and prompt communication with clients
- Ensure clients project needs are met and exceeded where possible
- Check and compare actual project requirements against costed projects requirements and report differences to sales
- Manage complex multi country studies
- Able to escalate problems to Team Leader
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Toluna and the services it operates and its competitors.
- At least 2 years of experience in online market research
- High Level of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team oriented, but highly independent for their own projects
- Ability to mentor, coach and supervise junior staff
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritise
- Proactive + Multitasker + hands on approach with a can do attitude.
- Some late working hours based on team and business requirements
WHO TO CONTACT: Please contact Calina.Lupan@Toluna.com.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
GO back to Job Search page.