COMPANY: CCInternational, advertiser's ref: 2004698, MrWeb ref 91641
JOB SPEC: Do you enjoy working in a professional environment, providing project management support for quantitative research projects?...
Working for this company you will support two very busy Account Directors in providing full project management. This is a great learning opportunity where you will work very closely with the ADs and have daily contact with clients – all in the professional services sector (predominantly legal, accounting and engineering firms). You will also be responsible for briefing and managing all field operations ensuring tight deadlines are met. No analysis is involved as you will be fully supported by the advanced analytics team.
Essential to the success of the role is your sharp eye for detail, pride in delivering high standards of work – and most important of all, your passion to work in a professional research environment. The focus of this company is on quality, client relationships and professionalism.
• 2-3 years commercial experience in a market research agency in a similar role.
• Experience working with professional service firms highly desirable.
• Strong quantitative skills with a desire to learn qualitative.
• High level of confidence to deal with clients on a daily basis.
• A desire to progress and advance to the level of Account Manager/Account Director.
WHO TO CONTACT: For further information contact Christine Crowe on +65 6415 1651 and send your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
GO back to Job Search page.