Senior Qualitative Research Specialist, Sydney
$AUD 150-200,000 - (Posted 9 Mar 2012)
COMPANY: CCInternational, advertiser's ref: 2004329, MrWeb ref 91654
JOB SPEC: Take the lead in Qualitative Research for this boutique agency. This is an opportunity to provide strategic advice for major corporate and government clients in Australia and Asia.
The right person will:
- Have extensive qualitative (and quantitative) research experience using innovative techniques.
- Be passionate about brands and brand building; unearthing actionable insights.
- Have a strong philosophy of distilling clear & actionable insights.
- Be a partner to clients, developing consumer centric strategy.
- Have proven client management and networking skills.
- Be a generous mentor, flexible and approachable.
- Be a people person who is fun to work with.
Our client works with clients from FMCG, finance, consumer electronics, pharmaceutical, government, and telecommunications industries and is involved in wide ranging studies including:
- Positioning studies
- Usage & attitude and segmentation studies
- Brand health tracking studies
- NPD springboard programs, development/evaluation studies
- NPD studies using choice modelling
- Consumer immersion using ethnographic methods
- Advertising development/evaluation studies
- Stakeholder/specialist attitudes and motivation studies.
So the more experience you have in these areas the better.
WHO TO CONTACT: For further information contact Christine Crowe on +65 6415 1651 and send your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
Email this job to a friend, or a colleague you would like to be shot of.
Add this job to your personal planner.
View your planner without adding this job.
GO back to Job Search page.