Senior Qualitative Researcher, Sydney
$AUD Neg - (Posted 29/3/12)
COMPANY: Research Recruitment, advertiser's ref: RR478, MrWeb ref 92143
JOB SPEC: Are you passionate about using qualitative research to get to the heart of consumer sentiment?
- Opportunity to lead in this creative team environment
- This role will see you working on blue chip brands
- Dynamic, strategic and creative research agency.
Our client has an enviable reputation for high quality research, connecting businesses with their consumers. Spanning a variety of industry sectors, including FMCG, services, media and society and cultural forecasting, you will be exposed to a wide range of exciting research projects, such as cultural forecasting and trend analysis.
They are now looking for a senior level researcher who is a self-starter and possesses a real can-do attitude, to collaborate in what truly is a dynamic and innovative environment. This role has a particular focus on qualitative techniques and methodologies and the ideal candidate should possess unrivaled research know how.
- Minimum of 5 years’ market research agency experience
- Extensive qualitative research experience including research design, proposal writing, moderation and client presentations
- Degree qualified in a related field
- Business & client relationship development skills (including new business track record)
- A strategic thinker with superior research nous.
- Rich culture of learning and cultural forecasting
- Excellent package $$$
- Work on a variety of interesting projects.
For more information regarding this fabulous opportunity, please contact Alison O’Connell.
WHO TO CONTACT: Alison O’Connell on +61 2 9953 5833 or email your CV to Alison
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
Email this job to a friend, or a colleague you would like to be shot of.
Add this job to your personal planner.
View your planner without adding this job.
GO back to Job Search page.