COMPANY: The Nielsen Company, advertiser's ref: 1201453, MrWeb ref 92413
JOB SPEC: Objective: To ensure the highest quality consumer data by carefully managing projects, designing world-class questionnaires to address client objectives, and serving as a consultant/liaison between clients, analyst teams and operations departments.
* Collaborates with analysts and clients on basic study objectives, client issues, study design, and proposed solutions, with some supervision
-Drafts proposals and discusses design details to ensure accurate field specifications
-Translates client objectives and analyst data needs into survey questions, respondent sample decisions, and interview design
-Serves as a liaison between the client, analysts and operations departments
-Serves as the client contact for questionnaire development, test product handling, concept stimuli development, and data collection
* Implements a range of study designs, with some supervision
-Schedules and updates studies using internal scheduling software
-Manages all project steps including overseeing the study timeline, creating and consulting on the questionnaire to both the client and internal team, coordinating field materials (including-translations and program checking) monitoring progress in field, and invoicing
-Coordinates, clearly communicates, and documents all study issues - including deadlines, schedules, and changes - utilizing the appropriate tools
* Completes assigned tasks with accuracy and timeliness; knows how to effectively manage workload; can handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
* Builds strong working relationships with global team members; is able to effectively and respectfully leverage support functions
* Is adept at utilizing available reference materials to inform recommendations
* Is a good team player: willing to assist their specific team, as well as outside their team when needed
Demonstrates both extreme attention to detail and the ability to see the broader perspective, strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent multi-tasking abilities, adaptability to change, and a deep desire to help clients be more successful in bringing innovation to the marketplace.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience in a related field
* Experience with a second language
* Questionnaire authoring expertise
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
WHO TO CONTACT: Apply online and please mention MrWeb at interview!
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
GO back to Job Search page.