Statistician - Econometrics, Sydney
$AUD Neg - (Posted 13/4/12)
COMPANY: Research Recruitment, advertiser's ref: RR499, MrWeb ref 92436
JOB SPEC: Be empowered to see your results influence business decisions whilst avoiding the office politics typical in client-side roles
- International organisation with a consultancy environment feel
- Opportunity to deliver high-end solutions
- Talent driven culture that promotes diverse thinking.
Company and Culture
World renowned organisation requires a highly skilled senior analyst to join their dynamic team. Consolidate your two years' data manipulation and analysis experience in an organisation where your conceptual thinking and influencing skills will be recognised and rewarded!
- Company that appreciates and encourages contribution
- Training, career development and performance feedback to help you in your career
- Work on a multitude of different projects - keep it exciting!
In this statistical role you will be responsible for translating complex analytical concepts into actionable results for clients. You will be involved in the development and execution of all data management functions and statistical analysis relating to client-specific projects. This role will see you planning and managing analytical projects and working closely with senior management to interpret findings.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in an analytical/statistical role in a commercial/academic environment
- Strong skills in econometric modelling
- Experience with the analytical statistical software packages, including data modelling (predictive/price modelling), segmentation (factor and cluster analysis), significance testing
- Experience with regression-modelling, multivariate analysis, sales analysis, mathematical modelling and analytics
- Excellent SPSS, MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced technical knowledge of statistical analysis tools such as SAS, minitab or R
- Tertiary Degree in a relevant discipline.
WHO TO CONTACT: Alison O’Connell on +61 2 9953 5833 or email your CV to Alison
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
Email this job to a friend, or a colleague you would like to be shot of.
Add this job to your personal planner.
View your planner without adding this job.
GO back to Job Search page.