Senior Research Manager - Manage Key Accounts - Financial Services, Singapore
To $SG 100,000 - (Posted 13/4/12)
COMPANY: Resources Group, advertiser's ref: RH10493, MrWeb ref 92437
JOB SPEC: This is a great career move for an experienced Market Research Manager in the heart of the city. You will be working in a close knit team for one of Singapore and Asia’s premier independent market research agencies. As a Senior Research Manager you will take responsibility for managing three or four key accounts across consumer and services clients, including high profile accounts within financial services. The work spans strategic and tactical research and this is an agency renowned for its ability to lead large and complex regional research programs.
The day to day:
- As the key account manager to look after existing clients on day-to-day research needs
- As the project leader to be involved in every stage of each project
- Designing research questionnaires
- Working with executives to oversee or manage the fieldwork
- Working with executives to produce research reports and make actionable recommendations
- Presenting research findings to clients
- Taking in briefs and writing proposals
- Actively looking for opportunities for cold, warm and cross-selling and initiation discussions with clients
- Supervising juniors’ overall progress i.e. in terms of overall workload and ensuring a balance of project/ non-project work, experience of a wide variety of methodologies in various sectors.
In order to be considered for this great role you will need 3-5 years of progressive experience as a research manager or senior research manager role within a similar market research agency environment. You will also need at least some exposure to working on financial services research.
WHO TO CONTACT: Please contact Rowan Haylett at Resources Group on +61 2 9258 1121 or email email@example.com
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
Email this job to a friend.
Add this job to your personal planner.
View your planner without adding this job.
GO back to Job Search page.