Survey Programmer, London
Â£20-24.9k - (Posted 19 Jul 2012)
COMPANY: Verve, advertiser's ref: MrWeb/SurveyProg, MrWeb ref 94855
JOB SPEC: Verve is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, ambitious individuals to join an energetic team in the growing space of communities and panels for research.
As a survey scripter we expect you to...
- Have 1 to 2 years’ scripting experience in a market research environment. We primarily script in Askia but experience of any scripting package is acceptable as training will be given
- Have some experience of working with data, databases and rudimentary survey data manipulation. Experience of SQL or Access is advantageous
- Be well organised and able to stay on top of work to meet deadlines and satisfy a client’s timing needs
- Have strong logical, numerical and problem solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Ensure that the survey is accurate and collects data to meet the client’s needs.
- Check surveys programmed by other team members to ensure high quality
- Work with other operations team members to improve and implement changes to the scripting processes and procedures as the company grows.
- Be a quick learner and eager to take on responsibility.
WHO TO CONTACT: To apply please send CV and covering email to Kevin Goldberg by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND EITHER YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE. Please say that you found the vacancy on MrWeb! Thanks for your interest.
Email this job to a friend, or a colleague you would like to be shot of.
Add this job to your personal planner.
View your planner without adding this job.
GO back to Job Search page.