Partnerships and Launches for IRI's Verified Audiences
June 21 2018
Retail data giant IRI has announced a large number of new features and extensions for its Verified Audiences personalization platform. Three are based on new or extended partnerships with healthy living insights firm SPINS, location data specialist PlaceIQ and multicultural insights firm Geoscape.
IRI says its '100 percent deterministic' purchase-based audiences, which tap data from 350 million loyalty cards, are now integrated with SPINS' health-attribute data, PlaceIQ's location data and Geoscape's multicultural demographic data, to produce highly granular and unique audience solutions.
SPINS provides retail consumer insights, analytics reporting, and consulting services for the Natural and Specialty Products Industries, while PlaceIQ combines location-based consumer insights, real-world measurement and attribution. Hispanic and multicultural business intelligence provider Geoscape International was acquired in January by consumer segmentation specialist Claritas.
The three new solutions, available immediately, are:
- IRI and SPINS Health and Wellness Verified Audiences - allowing CPG marketers to target verified shopper audiences across 20 'growing and increasingly important' product attributes, including organic, gluten-free and vegan
- IRI Location-Based Verified Audiences - with PlaceIQ, helping marketers to reach households based on the locations they visit, including stores, restaurants and events; and
- IRI ProScores and Geoscape Acculturation Audiences and IRI Verified and Geoscape Acculturation Audiences - to reach 'households of Hispanic and Asian ethnicities' based upon verified CPG purchase behavior across major product categories.
Nishat Mehta (pictured), President of the IRI Media Center of Excellence, comments: 'Our strengthened IRI Verified Audiences now allow marketers to reach individuals based on additional relevant behavior in addition to purchase, reducing waste of marketing resources and increasing return on advertising spend. The value of these audiences is a testament to the strength of IRI's thriving partner ecosystem'.
IRI has also announced six other new Verified Audiences solutions, not linked to specific partnerships - they are:
- Purchase-Cycle Verified Audiences
- Share-of-Wallet Verified Audiences
- Price-Sensitivity Verified Audiences
- In-Flight Conversion Verified Audiences
- Lifestyle Verified Audiences, and
- Random-Weight Verified Audiences.
Web site: www.iriworldwide.com
All articles 2006-19 written and edited by Mel Crowther and/or Nick Thomas.