Research Now Rejigs Leadership Team
February 11 2015
Digital data collection provider Research Now has made a number of changes in its executive leadership team, including the promotions of John Rothwell, Kathy Rowley and Melanie Courtright to C-suite and EVP roles.
- Rothwell has been promoted from MD of the Americas and Divisional President of Research Now Technologies to Chief Operating Officer of the global business.
- Rowley, who was previously SVP of Legal and Human Resources, now serves as Chief Human Resources Officer and General Counsel.
- Courtright moves up from SVP of Client Services for the Americas to Executive Vice President of Global Client Services.
- Chris Dubreuil will join the executive leadership team in an expanded role of Managing Director of Northern Europe.
- Ben Hogg becomes Managing Director of Northern Europe, Sales.
- Marc Smaluhn joins the team after being promoted from Managing Director of Central Europe to Managing Director of Continental Europe.
- Ed Russo, who was previously SVP of Marketing for the Americas, has taken up the role of Senior Vice President of Global Marketing.
- Ryan Jantz has been promoted from VP of Corporate Development to Senior Vice President of Panels and Partnerships.
- Dirk Hobgood has moved up from VP of Risk Management and Compliance to Senior Vice President of Data Privacy, and Portfolio Businesses.
Other members of Research Now's executive leadership team will continue in their existing roles: Kurt Knapton (pictured), President and CEO; Nathan Runnicles, CFO; Mike Bigby, CTO; Tom Markert
, EVP of Sales and Business Development for the Americas; and James Burge
, MD of Asia Pacific.
Commenting on the changes, Knapton said: 'By making some changes and welcoming five new members to our Executive Leadership Team, we are providing the additional leadership capacity required to keep pace with our long-term growth objectives. This executive team represents the strongest in our company's history, and encompasses a great breadth and depth of experience that will help shape our future success.'
Web site: www.researchnow.com
All articles 2006-18 written and edited by Mel Crowther and/or Nick Thomas.