Asian Roll-Out for Lightspeed's Tech Research Tools
October 12 2016
Kantar-owned agency Lightspeed has launched eight research products in Asia, combining its proprietary fieldwork and panel management expertise with emerging technology offers from partner companies.
The company launched a similar raft of tools in Australia a month ago. The eight Asian offerings, which will sit alongside its ReTrack, Communities, QuestionArts and Survey Health Score solutions, are:
- AdTracking: integrating exposure data with a double opt-in panel (using Millward Brown's proprietary technology)
- Bulletin Boards: offering integration of quant and qual research through an online discussion of survey participants (powered by 20:20 Research)
- CATI: offering a research solution by hosting online and telephone interviews centrally (powered by National Field Services)
- Facial Coding: giving researchers the ability to append emotion response data across key measures (using Affectiva's emotion recognition software)
- Metering: tapping in to the digital activities of consumers to deliver insight (through RealityMine's software)
- Mobile Audience: specifically built to support mobile research projects
- Social: tracking real-time social and mainstream media conversations (built on Synthesio's social media intelligence platform), and
- Video Appends: capturing video insights with at scale analysis (using Voxpopme's video capture and analysis technology)
The Business Matters and Youth Matters tools launched in Australia are not included as they involve partnerships with services specific to that country.
Young Ham, the company's Director of Innovation and Research Technology, APAC, says the launch makes new technology driven MR services 'more broadly available by connecting with highly-specialised technology partners to provide a range of services throughout Asia, where much of the technological transformation is taking place'. CEO APAC Martin Filz (pictured) adds: 'Lightspeed's marketing research portfolio has gained momentum across Australia with the ability to deliver powerful insights platforms with speed, scale and efficiency. We can now support all of our APAC clients and solve business issues through connected consumer insights and reliable data'.
The company has 700 employees working in 14 countries, and is headquartered in Warren, New Jersey. Web site: www.lightspeedresearch.com
All articles 2006-19 written and edited by Mel Crowther and/or Nick Thomas.