Schlesinger Expands Senior Leadership Team
October 7 2020
Data collection and research services specialist Schlesinger Group has expanded its senior leadership team with a series of promotions, to reflect the company's recent growth.
The group offers a range of qualitative and quantitative solutions worldwide, and delivers recruitment and research services for any methodology. In addition, its recent acquisition of 20|20 Research has brought a suite of in-house online qual research platforms to its offering, while its takeover of panels firm Market Cube has added tech-led sample, survey and quant research capabilities.
As part of the expansion:
- Matt Campion has been named Chief Revenue Officer, tasked with scaling the growth of the company's services in new and existing markets
- Rob Ramirez becomes Chief Client Officer, overseeing key account strategy, and the Clinical Research division
- Jaime Klein is now Chief Talent & Integration Officer, responsible for the company's overall global talent strategy
- Sue Maldonado has been promoted to Chief Marketing Officer, overseeing the group's brands and marketing communications for its international portfolio
- Andrew Fine, who joined the company earlier this year as Chief Financial Officer, will now also advise on the company's commercial and operating strategy
- Isaac Rogers has been appointed Chief Innovation Officer, overseeing 20|20 Research's suite of online qualitative tools and product innovations
- Laura Livers has taken the position of EVP, US Qualitative Solutions, following Schlesinger's acquisition of Focus Pointe Global
- Finally, Aditya Raj, Ted Pulsifer, and Dipak Singh have joined the leadership team following Schlesinger's acquisition of Market Cube - with Raj named EVP, Global Quantitative Solutions; Pulsifer, EVP, Enterprise Solutions; and Singh, EVP, Product Technology
Commenting on the news, the group's CEO Steve Schlesinger (pictured) said: 'We believe in investing in talent across our core solutions and corporate services, and I have immense trust in this remarkable team to unlock further value for our clients and drive success. The new structure completes a highly focused team to drive functional strategy, operational excellence, and seamless client solutions.'
Web site: www.schlesingergroup.com
All articles 2006-21 written and edited by Mel Crowther and/or Nick Thomas unless otherwise stated.